Improving the sustainable movement of people and goods via rail is fundamental to meeting the demands of population growth and increasing urbanisation.
As Australia’s leading end-to-end rail transport solutions provider, John Holland is at the forefront of partnering with government and the private sector to drive mobility through integrated rail transport outcomes.
Our ability to successfully deliver rail-based transport projects and operations spans more than four decades. Many of these projects exhibit our multi-disciplinary expertise including rail, civil and building engineering, and integration to operations and maintenance in the rail environment. It is this experience that gives our rail customers the confidence that we will deliver projects that meet their requirements.
From the demands of heavy rail construction and maintenance to the detailed planning required for urban light rail upgrades, our turnkey service offering encompasses rail project investment, design, construction, integration logistics, and operations and maintenance, most often in live operating environments.
As a rail operator in our own right and a self-performing constructor in all rail disciplines, we deliver safe, reliable and efficient rail infrastructure and operations on time and to budget.
OUR RAIL EXPERTISE:
- Transport Oriented Development
- Rail Project Investment & Origination
- Rail Franchises & Concessions
- Design & Construction
- Asset Management & Maintenance
- Rail Systems Delivery & Integration
- Signalling, Communications & Control Systems
- Overhead Wiring & Traction Power
- Accredited Rolling Stock Operator & Rail Infrastructure Manager
- Provider of Accredited Rail Competency Training - visit John Holland Rail Training