Mechanical & Process
Our specialist mechanical and process engineering team comprises of renowned expertise in advanced simulation and analysis. We can undertake analyses of all types of refining, petrochemical, production and separation plants to international standards.
Our process engineering expertise in the resources, water and wastewater, industrial and energy sectors, means we can offer appropriate, cost-effective designs and long term sustainable solutions for many types of projects.
In the resources sector, our project portfolio in process engineering includes all aspects of onshore and offshore oil and gas gathering and separation, compression and pumping, flare and blow down, LNG gasification, refineries and terminals, and increasingly biofuels.
As a leading contractor for heavy lift planning and engineering, temporary works design and installation, mechanical installation (including the fitting of rotating and materials handling equipment) we deliver exceptional services and capabilities to our customers such as:
- Capability for large scale self-performed and multi-disciplined construction in regional and remote locations
- In-house self-perform capabilities for specialist rotating equipment, coded pipe welding, large element preassembly and installation, working on operational brownfield sites, conveyor and mechanical plant installation
- In-house heavy lift design and delivery capabilities supported by an extensive internal heavy crane fleet
- Application of proprietary procurement, construction management and completions systems
- Design management and optimisation
- Fabrication, modularisation and pre-assembly