Electrical & Instrumentation
Our experience is substantial and utilised on projects delivered to the energy, resources, building, water, and wastewater and marine sectors. We take a practical and proactive approach to providing innovative electrical and instrumentation solutions.
Our electrical capabilities includes high voltage (HV) and low voltage (LV) cable installation, termination and testing, hazardous area electrical and instrumentation installation.
We are also able to provide advice on the instrumentation for a critical asset requiring accurate, consistent and reliable control of process systems. Smart instruments integrated into plant control systems provide customers with timely and accurate data, enabling informed decision making during plant operations.
We maximise the potential of this technology by providing:
- Instrument specifications, data sheets and procurement
- Supply and installation of systems and equipment including hazardous and non-hazardous area control systems, SCADA and telemetry systems, DCS and PLC systems, HMI, process indicators, measurement transmitters (pressure, flow, temperature, density, vibration), process control valves and controllers
- Supply and installation of associated infrastructure, including instrument and control cabling, marshalling panels, instrument junction boxes, instrument air/gas reticulation and impulse line systems
- Calibration, testing, and device certification in pressure, electrical, temperature, torque and dimensional measurement through fully trained technicians utilising NATA certified testing equipment
- Transportable and fixed instrument calibration laboratory facilities fully compliant to ISO/IEC:17025:2005 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- Installation and commissioning of switch rooms and switch gear