Congratulations on considering John Holland as your next employer. People are central to the culture and success of our business. We are committed to being an Employer of Choice - and we've always been committed to bringing this vision to life.
**ALERT - Employment Fraud**
It has come to our attention that there have been numerous instances of fraudulent job offers from outside Australia purporting to be from John Holland Group, so far all from India.
This type of fraud is normally conducted through online services such as fake job boards or through unsolicited emails. Such scams are intended to collect personal information for the purpose of identity theft, which may be used in further acts of fraud or to obtain money.
John Holland undertakes a rigorous recruitment process which involves personal interviews and reference checks.
Some assistance that may help identify recruitment fraud
• Beware of emails from free email services
• There is often an insistence on urgency
• John Holland requires all job applications to be completed online via our careers website
• John Holland never asks candidates to pay a processing/administration fee as part of its recruitment process
What should I do if I receive an unsolicited or unusual job offer/ communications?
If you receive (or you hear of someone else receiving) an unsolicited or unusual job offer or communication about an employment opportunity with John Holland:
• Treat the email with caution
• Do not respond to the email
• Stop all communication with the individual/ organisation immediately
• Do not disclose personal or financial details
• If you have disclosed your financial details or made a payment, inform your bank immediately
• Inform John Holland immediately by emailing NASER@jhg.com.au
Ever since our first projects in the late 1940s, employing excellent people and looking after them has been a key part of how we do business. We're truly "Powered by People".
At John Holland we are proud of our ability to offer people roles in a huge variety of areas. We also offer the ability to transfer between a range of roles so you can further expand your skills and career options.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
We’ll work with you to ensure you’re kept up to date on your application. The information below provides a rough outline of the process that successful candidates go through before joining us.
- Submit formal application online
- Initial Phone Interview to establish business fit
- Formal Interview with the relevant Line Managers/HR
- Reference checks
- On-line communication/Mathematical/Psychometric testing (where required)
- Pre-employment medical
- Formal job offer/Visa Lodgement
We review all applications regardless of the country of origin, and if you are the successful candidate and are based overseas, we will engage our extensive network of support services to ensure a successful migration and relocation including;
- Immigration assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Home search services
- Cultural awareness training
If you’re looking for specific job opportunities at John Holland visit our Search for a Job page.