Applying for graduate positions can be tough work. We're here to help make the transition from university student to full-time employee as easy as possible.
Our National Graduate Program (NGP) provides graduates the opportunity to gain well-rounded experience in working for one of Australia’s leading engineering, construction and services providers.
Our two-year program offers graduates the opportunity to reach their full potential, through both site and office-based rotations throughout Australia. We offer a range of training to target the development of both technical and soft skills.
Successful graduates will be given the opportunity to network with their peers, senior management and other key stakeholders throughout the business at several graduate events.
How to apply:
The John Holland National Graduate Program will open for applications early 2017. We value your interest in pursuing a role with John Holland.
- Submit an online application which includes answering questions, attaching your CV and academic results to date.
- Complete required online testing.
- Shortlisting will commence to progress successful applicants to a phone interview.
- Further shortlisting will occur to progress successful applicants to a face-to-face interview.
- Once suitable applicants have been identified the due diligence process will commence which includes reference checks, medicals and proof of right to work in Australia.
- Upon completion of all due diligence a Letter of Offer to commence employment will be extended to successful candidates.